Friday, December 4, 2009

tears...

I don't think I have ever cried this much in a while, No one makes me cry like this. So then how did you? You broke my heart without you ever obtaining it. I shed these tears because I don't know you, and I will never get the chance to. Why do I fall for boys who are taken already. Its not fair! Why do I have to feel like this when you have no clue at all. That's because I've kept it a secret. I never before told someone I liked them, but why do I want to tell you that? When I know nothing about you? You stole my first kiss, and my heart in three days. I know I tell people how do they know they love them after only three days. But now I'm in that position. And I hate it. Because you're never going to see me for me. Never understand me the way I wish you would. Hold me when I'm cold to keep me warm, the way you said you would. You will never know me the way you should. The only thing on your mind is the distance we are apart. You're on one side of the earth and me the other. Why can't you be willing to put that aside and fall for me too. I'll try to be where you are, I would try for you. Why can't you for me? But I guess if I'm not there your heart wonders and it no longer belongs to me. That's why I shed these tears.....hoping you change your mind....and love me too.
A.zombie.grl

No comments:

Post a Comment