Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Torn Between...

I'm torn between two great guys....

1. That I nearly know....
2. One that I have just met recently...

They both have amazing personality, as far as i have seen. Both very kind to me. But I am very confused!? I don't want to be between them..... I only want to love one.... but I am young and naive, so I don't know what its like. To be in so called Love. Love, I have been told that it is a wonderful thing. But that I am not sure of, since I have never come to know it. Love, a thing they can't live without. But I am still lost.... and very confused...

How will I know if I love him, once I find this man I seek...?

I was so confused, but happy when I first met him. He is Henry. I met him on one sunny, sunny day in the summer. He was as kind to me as no other men has been. He first introduced himself, then we began talking to each other. The next time I was to see him, was at a dance for the summer program. I had kept my eye on him, every time he was in my vision sight. I was shocked as to see, that he was headed my way! Henry asked me to dance! My first time I ever slow danced....was with Henry. I was even more shocked that I said yes! I don't know why I did though. I've never said yes to anyone before. I was very surprised in myself...!

Then when I finally got Henry out of my head, I met Justin. Justin was a person I met at random, but I loved how he didn't judge me on that. Since that is what I fear the most, is being judged by people who don't know me. Or even give me the light of day and try. Every time I spend time with Justin, he has always been so kind. He's always so sweet, and generous, the way a real gentlemen should. When I'm alone with Justin I'm always so nervous around him. I feel like a child. I don't get why I'm always so nervous with him, since Justin is my good friend. And I know I would never want to lose a friend, so I would not try for something more.

Who do you think is the one who holds my heart without knowing it....? I would not know myself. Since I have mentioned before, I am clueless.... naive.....and don't know what love is....

A.zombie.grl

No comments:

Post a Comment