I think the word I hate the most is FAVORITISM!!! I have so many people who use it. Like I feel my parents use it a lot. Like just now, I wanted to go to my cousin's house, but my mom sort of freaked out at my brother(college student on break) because his room was a mess, and she was yelling since he doesn't do anything(which is true)....I guess she was still mad, then she saw my dad doing the dishes(my chore to do) and she starts yelling at me! Saying oh you have a brain you should know when to do it without us telling you to. I just think if they want it done that badly they can tell me, but when my dad does it willingly I get in trouble for it. So now I can't go... but he does! I think it's Favoritism, right there!
There not the only ones who do that though, my Grandmother does.... my aunt she I think just doesn't like girls, because she doesn't have one and wants one(jealousy is an ugly thing) So yeah... My family is so loving and understanding...(sarcasm)
A.zombie.grl

No comments:
Post a Comment