Thursday, January 7, 2010

Watching you...

Why do people feel the need to keep an eye on me? I didn't do anything.... This is the second time someone started talking to me, just to keep an eye on me.... That's one of the down sides to having a lot of guy friends... But I don't try to get on there girlfriends "eye" list. I just feel like one of the guys, and they cause less drama. One of the best things about my guy friends, girls always fight. Maybe I'm around them too much, well for me to actually understand if I like one or not.
Oh! Today I was reading my book, Kiss of Life (Generation Dead 2) and I was thinking....Do I have a close guy friend, that I've known forever....And might actually like. Well my first guess or thought was actually a guy that seemed like Adam from the story, except his names Tommy. Ironic isn't it. So I took like a good five to ten minutes thinking about that. Of course I know that he has never had any feelings for me, but do I have some towards him? Good Question. I'm not very sure. I don't really hang out with him that much like I used too. I feel a lot like Phoebe in this situation, well because Adam was in the in crowd. Just like Tommy is in my situation. Sort of interesting.....If you think about it.. Me and Tommy are very similar to Phoebe and Adam in that book.....It's pretty neat...
A.zombie.grl

No comments:

Post a Comment